Comcast DNS Issue?

Childs, Aaron aaron at westfield.ma.edu
Thu Dec 5 16:02:29 UTC 2013

Hi Ulf,

Our issue was that 75.75.75.75 was not responding to queries at all and for some reason clients weren't getting redirected to 75.75.76.76.  For us all is well now, my email was stuck in Nanog Approval land for a couple of days so I couldn't give an update to the list until today.

Have a good day,
Aaron

Aaron Childs, CCNA
Associate Director, Networking