Comcast DNS Issue?

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at alameda.net
Thu Dec 5 12:28:26 UTC 2013

Is your issue that it gives out old DNS records? Because I am trying to
track something down for an user on Comcast who is still getting the old IP
of a VPN concentrator. The DNS records has a TTL of 30 minutes, yet a week
later the end user is still getting the old IP. Haven't been able to get
him to query 75.75.75.75 and 75.75.75.76 directly to see if he gets the IP
from there.

--

Ulf Zimmermann, 1525 Pacific Ave., Alameda, CA-94501, #: 510-396-1764
You can find my resume at: http://www.Alameda.net/~ulf/resume.html