Anyone competent within AT&T Uverse?

Thomas gravestl at swbell.net
Wed Dec 4 03:38:59 UTC 2013

You need to talk to Alcatel Tac team.  They will be able to help you.  Prem tech don't have the knowledge or resources.  Tier one is useless and can only do basic diagnostics., tier two won't be able to help but they can open an AOTS ticket that can engage Alcatel Tac.  Good luck.  May need to insist on executive escalation.  Just saying.

Thomas L Graves
Sent from my IPhone