Philadelphia Internet Exchange

Chris Rogers peering at phlix.net
Tue Dec 3 17:41:23 UTC 2013

Hello NANOG,

We're in the process of starting up an IXP in Philadelphia, and I wanted to
see if there were any networks that would be interested in connecting.

Currently, we have just over 10 networks that have expressed interest.
(Listed on http://phlix.net/) If you would like to be added, please email
me off list with your company name, peering ASN, and any preferred colo(s)
where you would like to see PHLIX present.

Initially, we're expecting to have switches in 401 N Broad and 3701 Market,
with a link between the two buildings. If there's enough demand, we'd also
look at 2401 Locust and 833 Chestnut.

We are looking to run this as "revenue neutral", so to properly price out
ports, we need to get a rough idea who's interested in connecting.

Thanks!

-Chris Rogers
The Philadelphia Internet Exchange
http://phlix.net/