Carrier-neutral data center in NYC with good connectivity to long-haul and local loop

Thu Aug 29 14:57:43 UTC 2013

Dear all,

we want to establish a presence in NYC and will need to collect a few
local loops (10M-100M) from around NYC. From there, we will connect
back to Germany.

So, in summary, we will need:

* 2-5 rack units to allow for initial deployment and growth
* good connectivity to local loops
* good connectivity to long-haul back over the Atlantic and within the
Continental US

While I already compiled a preliminary list of possible choices, I
would like input on what DCs would be well-suited for this.

As an aside, who are the most painless and efficient Local Loop
carriers within NYC and the US? AT&T and Verizon come to mind, but I
don't know the local market at all.

Thanks,
Richard