Evaluating Tier 1 Internet providers

Blake Dunlap ikiris at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 21:22:31 UTC 2013

If you don't have secondary connectivity, then I don't suggest going with a
Teir 1. Using a peer-only as a transit link is not something I would
recommend in general unless you know what you are doing in that regard, and
have designed around the inevitable peering issues related to that decision.

-Blake