Accessing RIS Routing Information Via RIPEstat

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Fri Aug 23 14:29:18 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

(apologies for cross-posting)

RIPE NCC's  Routing Information Service (RIS) has been collecting global
BGP  routing information for 12 years now. During this period, many
different interfaces to analyse and visualise accumulated data have been
  developed. In line with our long-term goals to provide more
consolidated services, we will be integrating the RIS interface's tools
and services into RIPEstat.

More information about this is detailed in a new RIPE Labs article:

https://labs.ripe.net/Members/fatemah_mafi/improved-routing-information-available-via-ripestat

We invite NANOG community to comment on these upcoming changes via the
MAT Working Group Mailing List:
https://www.ripe.net/ripe/groups/wg/mat

Please submit any urgent requests for additional features via email to
stat at ripe.net by 20 September 2013 so that we can implement these along
with the planned migration of tools and features.
Any feedback received after this date will be considered feature
requests, and added to the RIPEstat Roadmap:
http://roadmap.ripe.net/ripe-stat/

We look forward to your feedback.

Regards,
Vesna