mail.mil contact?

Mike A mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Mon Aug 19 19:49:40 UTC 2013

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 07:25:11AM -1000, Antonio Querubin wrote:
> Wondering if anyone else is receiving reports of email to mail.mil
> addresses being delayed or refused?  The mail.mil mx appear to be
> selectively refusing mail.
>
> If anyone has good (non-email) contact info for the mail.mil operators
> please send it my way.  Thanks.

I see this frequently in the dayjob; I suspect and conjecture that the
operators are doing some sort of configuration stuff, and we see the part
where mail receipt gets balky. I have found that calling the IT folks at the
receiving installation often gets a "They're doing things upstream, and we're
down until they finish" response.

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO
mikea at mikea.ath.cx