Trivium

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Mon Aug 19 15:11:23 UTC 2013

Pretending that wasn't a troll, I wonder how much of the traffic these days is things like AppleTV, Roku, OS updates, iThing/Android 'Apps', etc. that do not require a user to type "www.bing.com" into the Google search box[*] so they can find the web page.

--
TTFN,
patrick

[*] I've actually see someone type "www.yahoo.com" into the Google search box, then use Yahoo! to search for something. Don't ask....