Comcast security NOC/contact

Richard Hesse richard.hesse at weebly.com
Mon Aug 19 01:43:26 UTC 2013

Can someone from Comcast please contact me over what appears to be an
ill-conceived nullroute or block regarding one of our content IP's.

This issue is limited only to Comcast and only to a single IP. Please
contact me to get this resolved. I'm guessing that someone wanted us
offline but couldn't do it directly. So they attacked you using our spoofed
IP, and your automated systems put a block in place.

It would also be nice to have an actual, real NOC number listed in your
whois.

-richard