COX contact

rdrake rdrake at direcpath.com
Mon Aug 12 20:20:51 UTC 2013

On 08/12/2013 02:35 PM, Meshier, Brent wrote:
> I've tried tech support but they only seem to be concerned about signal strength rather than peering issues.
>
> --- Please refer to http://www.amherst.com/amherst-email-disclaimer/ for important disclosures regarding this electronic communication.

I checked your email headers and it doesn't include the signal
strength.  Can you include that in the subject line in future emails?
Also since they didn't indicate what to measure or what units, I would
say that my signal strength currently is 5.

Oh, and if you have a signal strength meter that only goes to 10 you
need to buy the better one that goes to 11.