Looking for a part-time contractor..

Blake Dunlap ikiris at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 18:50:52 UTC 2013

The email address you're sending from is for a service that does what
you're asking for, and your signature lists you as the CEO, so I guess all
I can say is, in the words of Bob: "What would ya say... ya do here?"

-Blake

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. <amitchell at isipp.com