IPAM

Raj Jalan raj at rajlog.com
Mon Aug 12 17:12:37 UTC 2013

If you are using Postgresql with Northstar, you should be able to export
data to csv with a command like following:

COPY table_name TO '/tmp/file_name.csv' DELIMITER ',' CSV HEADER;

If you are using mysql as your DB in Northstart, you can do something like
this to create a CSV file:

SELECT *
INTO OUTFILE '/tmp/file_name.csv'
FIELDS TERMINATED BY ','
ENCLOSED BY '"'
ESCAPED BY '\\'
LINES TERMINATED BY '\n'
FROM table_name

Once you create the csv file, most of tools can import it. One more tool to
checkout is device42(http://www.device42.com) which has extensive import
and auto-discovery options.

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Natambu Obleton <nobleton at fasttrackcomm.net