Comcast contact

Ray Wong rayw at rayw.net
Wed Aug 7 13:17:34 UTC 2013

agreed this isn't the case based on what I've seen based on my latest
former employer(s). Comcast is playing by the (generally agreed upon)
rules. what I have been seeing is a lot of other route optimizations
changing as other providers consolidate routing among latest acquisitions.
And of course, there's always the defensive changes also based said
changes. constant maintenance and optimizations in recognition of the
contracts. it'll sort out, the questions are what's needed to force the
issue and, of course, where the standouts end up.

-R>