Comcast contact

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Tue Aug 6 21:57:05 UTC 2013

If you run something like a pingplotter or MTR from pbx side towards the Remote,
and do similar from remote towards the pbx side...

Let it run for a bit, and compare / analyse the results.. you will spot your problem very quickly.

-------
We find that the IP Transit is often overloaded between Comcast networks and certain IP Transit providers.
or Some common IP Transit provider have their routers overloaded thus having packet loss.

We have had to some route engineering to get around these issues.
In our case we are fortunate to have multiple IP Transit Carriers, so that was possible.
-------

Regards

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support at Snappytelecom.net