Comcast contact

Andy Ringsmuth andy at newslink.com
Tue Aug 6 15:56:23 UTC 2013

Any chance someone on this list is affiliated with Comcast who could contact me off-list?  I have an employee in Virginia who works from home using, in part, a VOIP desk telephone tied into our office phone system back in Nebraska.  She's had nothing but problems maintaining a stable connection and I'm at my wit's end to diagnose and fix whatever is causing her problems.

I've got this exact setup with several employees around the country, but this one person is the only one who, 1 - has problems and 2 - has Comcast.

Much appreciated!

----
Andy Ringsmuth
andy at newslink.com
News Link – Manager Technology & Facilities
2201 Winthrop Rd., Lincoln, NE 68502-4158
(402) 475-6397    (402) 304-0083 cellular