RPKI and Trust Anchor question

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Mon Aug 5 19:08:33 UTC 2013

Actually, ICANN had an RPKI pilot in operation back in 1996 or so. For political reasons (as far as I can tell), the RIRs refused to let ICANN/IANA play. Unless the RIRs are willing to accept ICANN/IANA as the root TA as recommended by the IAB, ICANN can't move forward.

Regards,
-drc
----
Mobile device, sorry about tpyos