204.17.16.0/20 Unreachable via Comcast ASN 7992; Looking for Help or Contacts

Chad Reid Chad.Reid at apollogrp.edu
Mon Aug 5 17:32:43 UTC 2013

Thanks for the assistance everyone. This issue was resolved by shutting down a BGP peering session between Time Warner and Comcast. --Chad

Chad M. Reid, Network Administrator II
Work Hours: Sun. - Tue. 6AM-6PM and  Wed. 6AM-3PM (MST -7)
Apollo Group | IT Services │ IT Operations Center (ITOC)
4025 S. Riverpoint Parkway │ MS: AA-M002 │ Phoenix, AZ 85040