BGP related question

chip chip.gwyn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 16:00:28 UTC 2013

For detection, there are a few solutions, but mostly it's just monitoring
the route table for your specific routes and being alerted when things
change.  For prevention there are things like RPKI (
https://www.arin.net/resources/rpki/index.html) that can help.  There are a
few other possibilities as well, each with their own pros and cons and
various cases of weakness.  RPKI seems to be the current favorite and most
widely supported.  Well, by vendors at least...

--chip

--
Just my $.02, your mileage may vary,  batteries not included, etc....