Comcast Launches IPv6 for Business Customers

Derek Ivey derek at derekivey.com
Tue Apr 30 02:15:03 UTC 2013

Thanks for all the hard work getting IPv6 deployed! I signed my company
up for the trials. Can't wait to test it out :).

I agree, I wish Verizon would wake up and announce something. It's
pretty sad that their IPv6 support page still says 3Q12 and they've yet
to say any more about their plans. I'm currently using a Hurricane
Electric tunnel, which has worked well, but I'd love to have native IPv6
on my home FiOS connection.