IPv6 and HTTPS

Jakob Heitz jakob.heitz at ericsson.com
Mon Apr 29 06:45:25 UTC 2013

That's evil.

Charge what it costs to provide each service.
If and when it costs more to provide IPv4 service (and only then), then charge more for it.

I imagine in a few years the tradeoff: IPv6 has less connectivity (IPv4 clients can't reach you), but IPv4 is more expensive (pay for the address). Then the tide might turn.