Op USA - DDoS

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Sun Apr 28 16:04:22 UTC 2013

The last thing I would think anyone would do is tell a person the job they did last time was sub par. Imagine telling a teenager the pipe bomb they built was just not effective enough. As someone who has been on both sides of the fence, I would give you a small bit of advice.. Don't anger it. An angry high school student can be pretty damned resourceful.

Just my two cents.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device