lag testbed needed

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Fri Apr 26 09:16:32 UTC 2013

a small gaggle of researchers are looking at some measurements over
a setup like this

  .----------.                                     .----------.
  |  source  |------- RTR ============== RTR ------|  target  |
  |   host   |              LAG Bundle             |   host   |

where we run code on the source host pinging and paris tracrouting
to the target and collecting the data.

we have the results from a friendly isp.  we would like to be feel more
comfortable that our results are not unique to that isp's network and/or
router configurations.  so we would very much apprecuiate some LAG user
who can run the code for us on their network.  it takes approx ten hours
and presents a very light load to the hosts.

thanks

randy