ScopServ questions

Mike Hale eyeronic.design at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 05:32:50 UTC 2013

If you're looking to hire someone to fix your asterisk install, your
best bet would be the Asterisk User or Asterisk Business list.

http://www.asterisk.org/community/discuss

If this is an 0-day type scenario, you'd probably want to reach out to
Digium directly.

Can you expand a bit more on the details?

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0