IPv6 Cogent customers

Alessandro Ratti lord2y at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 22:05:40 UTC 2013

I try to write to you but I receive this error:

     CConn at b2b2c.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for
the recipient domain b2b2c.com bysmtp.cidc.net. [66.158.128.32].

--
Alessandro Ratti
http://about.me/alessandroratti

NOTICE
This message is for the named person's use only and it's confidential.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
and notify the sender. Thank you.