IPv6 Cogent customers

Chris Conn cconn at b2b2c.ca
Wed Apr 10 21:14:45 UTC 2013

Hello,

Any single-homed or more IPv6 AS174  customers willing to take a 5
minute test for me?  Please contact me off-list.  We are not single
homed to them but we have a particular destination that is having
issues, and the funky part is that any outbound traffic over the Cogent
transit is just bezerk.  TCP SYN packets never reach the remote end.
Return traffic, even when forced over Cogent however, is fine.  I can
force outbound traffic to flow over two other transit providers, and all
is kosher so long as I never use AS174 to try and _get_ there.

Cogent is blaming Level3 just because they appear in the traceroute,
therefore I would like if possible a third party to help me since Cogent
doesn't seem inclined to do anything other than ping.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the noise,

Chris