Quad-A records in Network Solutions ?

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Tue Apr 9 23:23:34 UTC 2013

Not accepting AAAA is just about as bad as not accepting A records.
You wouldn't certify a registrar if they couldn't update A records.
It's about time certification was lost for failure to handle AAAA
records.  The same should also apply for DS records.

In message <6D7961E1-F0FE-4674-8F8E-49CB5226DC35 at hopcount.ca>, Joe Abley writes
:

--
Mark Andrews, ISC