Hazmat at 400 N Tampa

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Apr 9 16:54:45 UTC 2013

WFLA TV reports that Tampa Fire is working a hazmat call at 400 N Tampa.

  http://www.wfla.com/story/21920646/hazmat-situation-in-downtown-tampa

Park Tower is the carrier hotel for Tampa Bay; there are about 13 carriers
in that building, at least 9 of which have major POPs and xconn there.

Depending on what the actual problem is, Tampa Bay, Florida, or the
Southeast may see repercussions from this.

Followups to outages-discussion at outages.org, please (except for actual
further outage data).  (I would set followups, but Zimbra 6 sucks.)

Cheers,
-- jra