Verizon DSL moving to CGN

Seth Mos seth.mos at dds.nl
Tue Apr 9 11:28:30 UTC 2013

On 9-4-2013 1:10, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

Early Alcatel/Lucent Speedtouch modems assigned 10/8 to the LAN,
effectively breaking all VPN networking to our office. No fun to be had
in that one. Luckily all these shipped without Wifi and have now all
been replaced by Thomson wifi models that use 192.168.[01]/24

Some of the AlliedData Copperjet modems use 172.x

Regards,

Seth