Verizon DSL moving to CGN

Rajiv Asati (rajiva) rajiva at cisco.com
Tue Apr 9 03:23:16 UTC 2013

I agree. Apple does it really well, no doubt about it. This is because
they control both the software and hardware.

Google/Android çan not do it well enough, since the Android OS version
compatibility with the hardware is somewhat dictated by the hardware
manufacturer. This isn't always helpful. :-(

	For ex, there are numerous android apps that are not supported
	on many android devices. :=(

Anyway, this is why I think that dual-stack home networks (and UEs) will
be with us for a long time.

Cheers,
Rajiv