Verizon DSL moving to CGN

Rajiv Asati (rajiva) rajiva at cisco.com
Mon Apr 8 19:48:41 UTC 2013

Chris,

That's an incorrect draft pointer. Here is the correct one -

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map
tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-t
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp

And no, Cisco has no IPR on MAP wrt the above drafts.

Cheers,
Rajiv

PS: Please do note that the IPRs mostly get nullified once they are
through the IETF standards process.