Verizon DSL moving to CGN

Alex dreamwaverfx at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 10:54:04 UTC 2013

Well if the RFCs would just be set in stone already like Moses's 10
commandments
and if the programmers would actually start writing code for v6
and if the web site hosting servers would at least have dual stack
enabled on them
it would be great.

But till then we just change a RFC here, band-aid IPv4 there and wait
till everything reaches critical mass and comes crashing on our heads.