Speedtest Results speedtest.net vs Mikrotik bandwidth test

Jason Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Thu Apr 4 08:35:13 UTC 2013

When is speed ever ensured past someone else's edge/border ?

You may pass through your upstream that fast but once you are out in the open range you are free game to all the lions, tigers & bears..,

There is always going to be something eating you. Best off letting it be the Spanish queasiness from the night before than the results from speedtest.net

--

 Jason Hellenthal
 JJH448-ARIN