Open Resolver Problems

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Apr 2 01:58:22 UTC 2013

> Yeah, I thought so, too, but apparently the FCC and the SEC hasn't
> seen it that way for the past 20 years. Go figure.  :-)

The FCC doesn't understand that 4Mbps customer-facing speed on the tail circuit alone does NOT define broadband in a meaningful way.

The SEC does not understand that IPv4 risk and the lack of an IPv6 strategy should be a required risk consideration in a Sarbanes Oxley filing.

I have little hope that these particular federal agencies will ever agree with me about such nuanced issues.

Owen