guys & dolls (a film motif)

Andrew D Kirch trelane at trelane.net
Thu Sep 27 20:47:16 UTC 2012

This isn't a real issue.  HUNGER is a real issue.  WAR is a real issue.
12 year old girls being sold for $20 into SLAVERY in India is a real
issue.  TERRORist attacks on embassies are real issues. Expansion of
POLICE power is a real issue.   Erosion of human and civil RIGHTS are
real issues.  This is window dressing.  I've highlighted the important
words for you, and for emphasis, because obviously you don't get it.

Andrew