Verizon IPv6 LTE

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:00:40 UTC 2012

I tested today just for giggles, test-ipv6.com shows I have working ipv4
and ipv6 10/10 on both tests. Interestingly enough I was only seeing 3G on
the device at the time.

So I guess its not just on LTE or is it LTE devices ?

I'm running galaxy nexus on vz with stock jelly bean from the recent ota
update