The Department of Work and Pensions, UK has an entire /8

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Thu Sep 20 03:06:16 UTC 2012

On 09/19/2012 15:36, Joe Maimon wrote:
> So 6-8 years to try and rehabilitate 240/4 was not even enough to try?

All the experts I consulted with told me that the effort to make this
workable on the big-I Internet, not to mention older private networks;
would be equivalent if not greater than the effort to deploy v6 ... and
obviously with much less long-term benefit.

Doug

--

    I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do
    something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what