Recommended Generator Service in Northern Colorado (from nanog)

Blake Pfankuch blake at pfankuch.me
Wed Sep 19 20:58:24 UTC 2012

Since I have gotten many off list responses..

I have a submitted an "Information Request"  they sent me back the list which is on their website of 24 shops within 75 miles.  Looking for a little bit more information/history, as two of them I called this morning I went to their voicemail.  Of course they were the ones with reviews on the Generac website as well so no more real world feedback.

Thanks
--Blake