Big Temporary Networks

Chris Boyd cboyd at gizmopartners.com
Thu Sep 13 20:03:51 UTC 2012

On Sep 13, 2012, at 11:32 AM, Tim Franklin wrote:

Chris Scribbled:
>> You'll need a beefy NAT box.  Linux with Xeon CPU and 4GB RAM minimum.
>
> Or not.  The CCC presentation is showing *real* Internet for everyone, unless I'm very much mistaken...

If you know of an ISP in Central Texas that can deploy a 10Mbit plus connection along with a /22 of v4 address space for a 1 day event, please let me know. TWCable has been pretty easy to work with for special events, but I'd be really surprised to see them be able to do that.

--Chris