Heads-Up: GoDaddy Broke the Interwebs...

ryanL ryan.landry at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 21:04:55 UTC 2012

when patrick is referring to "taking their word for it", he's referring to
a post on outages@ by godaddy's network engineering manager that stated
"bgp, and more details to follow".

i tend to align with patrick's thought. i'm also interested to see the
details, which they are really under no obligation to provide.