CLEC's in Ottawa area?

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Thu Sep 6 18:39:17 UTC 2012

I recommend TekSavvy (www.teksavvy.com) as a DSL reseller pretty much
anywhere in Ontario (and any other provinces they can get service in).
Not sure why they're not on that CLEC list, but they're a pretty big
(and awesome) provider up here.  For bonus points, if you have to call
their support line, you get someone who actually knows something about
networking.   We have some DSL lines through them at work, and my
personal home cable connection is through them as well.

- Pete