Color vision for network techs

Tei oscar.vives at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 12:06:28 UTC 2012

Standards can have "bugs", and a standard that is not compatible with
maybe 5% of the population is buggy.

Almost any standard that start "this is red and this is green" is
flawed this way.  This mean any future standard created as to look
into this type of stuff (and i18n and localization and others) to not
create flawed buggy standards.

Old standards can be updated ... (maybe include lines of the same
color but different contrast), but we all know how hard is to update
standards.

If I where one of these dudes, I would download/create a app for my
iphone that recolorice video to change colours to others I could tell
the difference.

ℱin del ℳensaje.