Color vision for network techs

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Sun Sep 2 16:59:52 UTC 2012

In high school I worked in a men's clothing store for a couple of
years. One of the guys on the floor was pretty much completely color
blind. It was kind of amusing and annoying at the same time as he'd
run over to me when someone was in the dressing room to ask if this
tie matched this shirt etc (um, NO!)

So one day, I am not making this up, I asked him what he was studying
at college and he said "graphic design".

I guess the right comment is "no comment", or perhaps
"overcompensation much?"

But the example at hand is a much more narrow domain.

--
        -Barry Shein

Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 800-THE-WRLD        | Dial-Up: US, PR, Canada