75th Broad up/down?

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at wvi.com
Wed Oct 31 16:19:49 UTC 2012

An online magazine I work with is, we believe, hosted at 75 Broad or 111
8th. It dropped out Monday night, right after they announced that the
diesel pumps had fried due to flooding at 75 Broad, came back up early
Tuesday morning, and then died again this morning.

IP address is in 74.63.44.0/24 block (which may be part of a larger block).

Pinging 74.63.44.255 gets me replies from 208.122.44.210 only.

Anyone know the current status of these facilities? I've got an e-mail
in to noc at internap but haven't heard back - and if they have a facility
down they're probably too busy to reply to a single web hosting customer.

I have seen the report from earlier this morning indicating that 111 8th
had an issue that's been fixed - but the Internap NOC line
(877.843.4662) still indicates that NYM008 is having a power outage.

Thanks!

--
Jeff Shultz