New York Crews?

Justin Wilson lists at mtin.net
Tue Oct 30 21:00:47 UTC 2012

Anyone know of lists, contacts, etc. for companies looking for I.T. Folks
for help with cleanup and such on the eastern seaboard?  I am guessing there
will be a demand for anyone from cable pullers to Engineers.  I have some
free time on my hands and would gladly take a cut in pay to go out and work
with the cleanup.  I can terminate cables, climb towers, etc.  I am sure I
am not the only underemployed I.T. Guy who could spend a week or two helping
a data center, or other entity.

Just wondering if anyone knew of any resources, groups, contacts.

Thanks,
Justin

--
Justin Wilson <j2sw at mtin.net>