[NANOG-announce] 2012 Program Committee Appointments Announcement

Sylvie LaPerriere sylvie at newnog.org
Mon Oct 29 19:43:28 UTC 2012

*Greetings NANOG Colleagues, *
*

The Board has completed the Program Committee selection process.  This
year, twenty members submitted their candidacies for eight available
positions.   We want to thank each and every one of them for considering
this important service to our community and encourage them to try for the
next selection cycle.

We are pleased to announce the two-year term appointment of Philippe
Couture, Greg Dendy, Ryan Donnelly, Chris Grundemann, Elisa Jasinska, Anton
Kapela, John van Oppen and  Dave Temkin to the Program Committee.

We also want to thank and recognize the contribution of Kevin Epperson for
his service during 2010-2012 and the contributions of Nina Bargisen, Tom
Daly, Dave Meyer and Tom Scholl for their 4-year service on the 2008-2012
Program Committees.

In the coming weeks, the new Program Committee will hold its first meeting
and select a Chair and a Vice-Chair.

On behalf of the Board,

*Sylvie

--