Google PTR?

Anurag Bhatia me at anuragbhatia.com
Sat Oct 27 11:05:41 UTC 2012

Hi Blair

I guess that's pretty much because they don't really wish to put any info
related to routers in public including location & circuit bandwidth which
is often given major networks in PTR.

Btw I guess you must be troubleshooting some routing issue. My experience
has been decent with them in past. They are usually responsive on the email
addresses mentioned in peering db for AS15169.

http://www.peeringdb.com/view.php?asn=15169

--

Anurag Bhatia
anuragbhatia.com