End User Experience

Pete Crocker pete at cariden.com
Thu Oct 25 12:40:19 UTC 2012

By "research", do you mean fill in marketing information for some vendor, or will the results be published somewhere? That may help get a better response if the purpose of the research is shared.

I'm curious as to the questions, such as "What are you willing to spend on monitoring and/or detecting your end user's experience annually?".

Regards,
-pete