Semi-automated L3 interface DNS records

Pedersen, Sean Sean.Pedersen at usairways.com
Mon Oct 22 15:06:29 UTC 2012

Thanks to everyone that responded. Based on the information from this list and several other areas I posted the same question, it seems like a feasible goal.

If anyone has any ideas on how to either reduce my sleeping requirements or extend the number of hours in a day so that I can actually implement this, I would love to hear from you. :-P