169.254.0.0/16

Arturo Servin arturo.servin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 17:56:23 UTC 2012

	Wait!

	Are you suggesting to not use it as intended by RFC6598?

   be used as Shared Address Space to accommodate the needs of Carrier-
   Grade NAT (CGN) devices.  It is anticipated that Service Providers
   will use this Shared Address Space to number the interfaces that
   connect CGN devices to Customer Premises Equipment (CPE)"

:)

.as